Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am so bad at this...

So I was "gently" reminded by my friend, Granola Mom 4 God, that she has been staring at the same page on my blog for the past month.  Every time I try, in earnest, to start this project again it falls by the wayside.  It is not because I don't care, it is because I am intimidated! 

It is very intimidating for me to write my thoughts and actions down.  I am not sure why this is.  Perhaps it is because I am a "private" person, perhaps it is because I don't want to be judged, perhaps it is because I don't have the words to express myself...who knows?

The past month has seen some difficulties for us, but we are pulling ourselves back together and finding it easier to move on....family does that for you, and for my family I am extremely grateful on this day (all days, really, but today in particular). 

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." ~Desmond Tutu


No comments:

Post a Comment